I ran into this a few days back. I ended up just running the command manually on the files in the cli because it was just a couple. I also kept the old version just in case I needed it for testing something later down the line. Guess that paid off.
The "Video Codec Parameters" are literally video parameters so they are inserted before the subtitle ones at the end.
As you can see in your log's ffmpeg arguments:
FFMpeg.Arguments: -probesize 5M -hwaccel cuda -i "D:\Conversione\Da convertire\House - S08E07 - Dead and Buried.mp4" -y -strict -2 -map 0:v:0 -c:v:0 hevc_nvenc -c:s srt -b:v:0 3670k -minrate 2752k -maxrate 4587k -bufsize 7339k -map 0:a:0 -c:a:0 copy -map 0:a:1 -c:a:1 copy -map 0:s:0 -c:s:0 copy -map 0:s:1 -c:s:1 copy C:\Users\franc\AppData\Roaming\FileFlows\Temp\Runner-69770da1-4626-4971-a8c3-1dd8d10d468f\ffbb9322-633c-48a2-af33-d542ff799318.mkv
I just threw together a script that will convert the current working file to an mkv with ALL subs converted to srt. Should be put in the flow at least before whatever is throwing your error. I have it right at the beginning in my test flow. Keep in mind this will convert ALL subs to srt. I haven't tested it with any other files than the ones that caused this issue.