NOTE: This does not have a breaking change in it like previously warned. I added upgrade code to take care of this. But as usual, backup your database/configuration before upgrading.
- MySQL move to the top wouldn't work if library priority was lower than other files
- FFMPEG Builder: Fixed mapping of streams which could cause the wrong streams to be used in a file
- Fixed issue with final size being zero if external process moved a file before the flow was completed
- Fixed "Subtitle Track Merge" not actually merging the subtitle into the file
- Fixed issue converting 10 bit to 8 bit video when using NVIDIA hardware encoding
- Fixed issue with function node name not being in the executed nodes list if that node name started with an "F"